Thursday, March 13, 2014

Danielle Hakim

1. Who are you?

I don't really know how to answer this? I guess I'd say I am an artist/gallery coordinator/archivist/art nerd

2. What's on your mind right now?

Too many things at the moment I have made a list cause it makes me feel less stressed planning a trip to the USA, trying to fix up my room before I sublet it- I finished restoring my desk which used to be covered in 4 layers of paint and is now natural wood- but I need to put curtains up haha, trying to find couchsurfing hosts for my trip, doing Arts editing for the suburban review going through proposals for mailbox and preparing for my next exhibition at workers window so I'm pretty busy! 
I don't know if these are the kind of answers your looking for but I have never been interviewed really. 
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment