Friday, May 29, 2015

Excuse Me

“I'm Konfuzed, I always thought I knew the concept of love,” Most of my issues always deal with love and me being in my feelings. Not to mention me being a dog sometimes. I can't speak for everyone but I can say that my actions contributed a lot to my karma. Being jealous and angry and controlling. There has been times where I looked in the mirror and hated the person I see. I talk to God a lot now. He's given me so much and I feel like I waste his gifts becuz of my impulsive personality.

“The world is full of negativity and I feel I play a part in it becuz of the choices I've made or mistakes,” I tend to accept the negative. I always see the good in people even when they don't see it. I love others more than myself at times. Everything u see on the surface does not reflect what's inside. This is my white flag. I surrender to life and all its blessings. I refuse to be petty and attention seeking. To know me is to love me. Good Bad UGLY! Sincerely, Konfuzed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment